NOTE: Don’t drink and drive. Please drink responsibly. Thank you!
List of Content
10. Beer Chess / Drink ChessConsidering that this drinking game involves chess, it may sound rather drab. Anyone can play this with their drinking partner, and it is the only drinking game that can be played between a maximum and minimum of two players. All that is needed is a big chess board, beer glassware in different sizes to act as the pieces, and beer in a dark and light shade.
9. Sevens, Elevens & Doubles7, 11 and doubles is a very simple drinking game. All that is needed is a cup filled with an alcoholic beverage that is placed in the centre of the table and two die. After rolling the die, if a players who roll a 7 or 11 get to select one of the other players to drink and those who do not have to drink themselves.
8. Game of ShotsThis is the perfect drinking game for all those Game of Thrones addicts out there, especially considering that Season 4 of HBO’s Game of Thrones had recently come to an end. This is the perfect game and the perfect time to re-watch the show from the very first season and chug down as much drinks as possible until passing out.
7. FUBARFUBAR is a drinking game that is not easy to finish. Having as many players as possible is better since the rules may seem simple but they can be tough. All that is needed is a deck of FUBAR cards, which are shuffled and scattered in a pile. Each player has to pick up a card, flip it over and do whatever the card says.
6. Pyramid of FireBeer, a deck of regular playing cards and a pitcher is all that is required to play this drinking game. All the cards are set up face down in the form of pyramid, with 5 cards in the bottom row and so on. The basic idea behind the game is that players have to follow specific rules that are assigned to the cards.
5. Edward FortyhandsThis drinking game was after the Tim Burton’s 1990 film, Edward Scissorhands. This is perhaps more of a dare or a game than a person can even play by themselves. The goal of this drinking game is to tape a 40 ounce bottle of liquor to the player’s both hands and the player cannot do anything or remove the bottles until have been emptied.
4. Beer Bong / Beer FunnelBeer Bong or Beer Funnel is not just a drinking game but somewhat of a chugging ritual too. An inverted funnel with multiple hoses or pipes is used to play this game and the players have to drink the all the beer is poured from the top through those hoses or pipes until they end up spilling or throwing up.
3. The Strip Trip Or Flip, Sip Or StripA group of players, preferably consisting of at least a few girls/women, a coin, and a large supply of alcoholic beverages is all that is needed to play this drinking game. Simply the coin has to be flipped and the call. Every player who makes the wrong call either has to drink or strip an article of clothing.
2. Never Have I EverThis is one of the most common and popular drinking games. It is quite similar to “Truth or Dare?” This game can be played by several players who gather around a table. After choosing the first player by spinning an empty bottle, each player admits something they have never done, and whoever has done that thing has to drink.
1. Beer PongBeer is not just the most popular drinking game played in drinking parties, it has also become somewhat of a ritual. A ping pong ball and twelve glasses of beer are required along with twelve players, six on each team. Each team throws the ball towards the other team’s glasses and if it lands into one of the glasses, then a player from that team has to drink it.
So, the next time there is an abundance of alcoholic beverages and a large gathering, it can prove to be worth playing the above best drinking games.