Sexy scenes and kisses are a must part of Hollywood films. It seems that the movies remain incomplete and boring until some kiss scenes or seductive performance is not shown off. Every kind of kissing has been captured in Hollywood movies, but there are some more intense and outstanding than the other. Let us check out the list of top 10 best Hollywood movie kisses ever.
List of Content
- 10. Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman, While You Were Sleeping
- 9. Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington, Django Unchained
- 8. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain
- 7. John Cusack and Ione Skye, Say Anything…
- 6. Michael Cera and Kat Dennings, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- 5. Anna and Kristoff, Frozen
- 4. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, The Adjustment Bureau
- 3. Cary Ewles and Robin Wright, The Princess Bride
- 2. Molly Ringwald and Michael Schoeffling, Sixteen Candles
- 1. Leondardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, Titanic
10. Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman, While You Were Sleeping
The onscreen kiss of Sandra and Bill in the movie, While You Were Sleeping, has been fantastic. I must say the two stars have locked their lips tightly, creating a hot and seductive environment. Pullman, in this film, starts loving Sandra, but she pretends to be the fiancée of his in-a-coma brother. Sealing a wedding proposal with a hot kiss is really amazing in this film.
9. Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington, Django Unchained
Quentin Tarantino is not known for romance, but in his Western epic, Foxx’s Django is driven by a thing that is the urge to save his wife, the role was played by Washington. The onscreen chemistry of the two stars has been fantastic. The magic is created in a scene when Jamie and Kerry kiss each other. The kiss starts within a chilling silhouette until the camera turns to show off how they make love.
8. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain
There have been much about the love scenes shared between Ledger and Gyllenhaal. In the film, Brokeback, Heath is making love with Jake. The kiss scene creates a magical environment. It starts when Ennis pushes Jack into a stairwell, and both of them catch each others like a pair of hungry wolves.
7. John Cusack and Ione Skye, Say Anything…
Few teen romances have proved to be influencing. This film’s onscreen chemistry between John and Ione has been fantastic. There are multiple kissing scenes in the whole movie, but the best is the one when Skye’s Diane Court realizes that she needs Cusack’s Lloyd Dobler. This scene is highly admirable.
6. Michael Cera and Kat Dennings, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
Cera and Dennings’ kissing scene in the film, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, has been fantastic. In this scene, Dennings asks him to be her boyfriend for “five minutes”. The real kiss comes when Dennings’ Norah takes guitar aficionado Nick to see Electric Lady Studios.
5. Anna and Kristoff, Frozen
“I could kiss you,” Kristoff says to Anna. Isn’t that magical? Yes, it certainly is. This beautiful scene of the movie, Frozen, is truly something to make the fans crazier about having sex. What do you say?
4. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, The Adjustment Bureau
This movie’s kissing scene between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt seems to control our heartbeat. For some moments, it feels that our heart has stopped beating because there is too much hotness in the weather. Blunt follows Damon into the men’s room at the Waldorf Astoria and talks about crashing a wedding. But what leads them kiss each other?
3. Cary Ewles and Robin Wright, The Princess Bride
In the film, The Princess Bride, the onscreen chemistry and kissing scenes of Cary Ewles and Robin Wright have been truly awesome. The story of this movie is also great, but what makes it special for the fun lovers is those very hot moments and kissing scenes. Have you watched this film?
2. Molly Ringwald and Michael Schoeffling, Sixteen Candles
Ringwald’s Sam had an epically bad birthday. She is in love with Schoeffling’s senior dreamboat, Jake Ryan. The kiss scene in this movie, Sixteen Candles, between
Molly and Michael has been magical. This is surely something to create a warm feeling and make you get closer to your beloved.
1. Leondardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, Titanic
Back in 1997, seemingly every woman wanted to become the Kate of Titanic. The romantic scenes of Leonardo and Kate in this highly appreciable movie were fantastic. The best scene is when DiCaprio (played Jack) takes Kate (played Rose) to the railing of the ship and extends her arms outward. This is a full sex scene that starts when they get closer to each other and start touching and kissing.
Isn’t it a magical article?