Sending a text of love poem to him is the loveliest activity of your life. This makes him realize that you are the right woman for him, and you would love him for a lifetime. The Internet is flooded with love poems and quotes, but to tell you honestly not all of them are as impressive as they should be. Every lady should try to select the best and most appropriate love poems that can make her man happy. If you’d been looking for such a great collection, then explore the below list of top 10 best love poems for him 2014.
List of Content
- 10. Love One Another by Kahlil Gibran
- 9. Love’s Philosophy by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 8. Bright Star, Would I Were Steadfast as Thou Art by John Keats
- 7. Wife by Li Po by The River Merchant
- 6. May I feel by E. E. Cummings
- 5. Troilus and Criseyde by Geoffrey Chaucer
- 4. Annabelle Lee by Edgar Allan Poe
- 3. Meeting at Night by Robert Browning
- 2. To His Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvell
- 1. Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare
10. Love One Another by Kahlil Gibran
This poem is also known as “On Marriage”. It is an excellent explanation of your love for him. The poem has well explained the bond between a boy and girl and how they share the joys of life. The author has written it in a highly beautiful and impressive style.
9. Love’s Philosophy by Percy Bysshe Shelley
I must say that Bysshe Shelley has written this poem quite beautifully. It is not less than a masterful to describe love and deep affection of two persons. The author’s philosophy of how a man should be treated is highly appreciable.
8. Bright Star, Would I Were Steadfast as Thou Art by John Keats
This is yet another wonderful and great poem for him. It describes several wishes upon the sky of a girl. She wants her boyfriend to be a bright star and want to see him every night in her dreams. The poem is very impressive, no doubt.
7. Wife by Li Po by The River Merchant
This amazing poem is a presentation of The River Merchant. It is not only beautifully written, but also is something to express your deepest feelings for your love. The poem is a must read, so don’t forget to check it on the internet.
6. May I feel by E. E. Cummings
This is a marvelous poem of E. E. Cummings. It describes the feelings of two persons and several ways of how they can get each other for a lifetime. The poem seems to have come straight from the heart of the author.
5. Troilus and Criseyde by Geoffrey Chaucer
The tragic retelling of the Siege of Troy has been well described here. The poem is a marvelous work of the author and it well depicts the deepest feelings of a woman for her man of life.
4. Annabelle Lee by Edgar Allan Poe
Here you will get to know about a long that is very strong, just like the love of angels. These feelings are so much pure and respectable that even the angels in the heavens feel jealous of it. The author has written it nicely.
3. Meeting at Night by Robert Browning
Love is a pure feeling that originates directly from our hearts. This is what this poem has described impressively. The poem is written by Robert Browning, and he says that love brings us close to him in this world and in heavens.
2. To His Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvell
Let your man know how much you love him by expressing your interest via this poem. This lovely poem carries strong words to make him convinced for you. So, don’t miss the chance.
1. Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare
Reading Shakespeare poem is what you should never miss. Make yourself known with this lovely poem. It creates hope and feelings of love in a woman, and helps her get closer to her man’s heart.
Which is your favorite love poem? Share the thoughts with us!