Las Vegas can prove to be a playground for anyone who is fond of clubbing. The culture of the nightlife in Las Vegas is unparalleled. Everywhere people look; there are bars, dance clubs, live entertainment, and lounges. Everyone who visits Las Vegas is able to find something that suits their tastes. It can make an even bigger difference and can guarantee them the time of their life if they know about the best nightclubs in Las Vegas. Here are Sin City’s best nightclubs that are definitely worth visiting.
List of Content
- List of Top 10 Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas
- 10. Haze Nightclub (Aria)
- 9. Body English (Hard Rock Hotel & Casino)
- 8. Hyde Bellagio (Bellagio)
- 7. Marquee Nightclub (The Cosmopolitan)
- 6. 1 OAK (The Mirage)
- 5. Drai’s Nightclub (The Cromwell)
- 4. TAO Nightclub (The Venetian)
- 3. XS (Encore)
- 2. Light (Mandalay Bay)
- 1. Hakkasan (MGM Grand)
List of Top 10 Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas
10. Haze Nightclub (Aria)Haze nightclub can cater to visitors who want to experience an Ibiza-style party. An advanced Avalon sound system is featured at Haze along with interactive projection screens and a 70-foot LED light wall. Every night, tunes are spun by a roster of renowned DJs and even guest singers like Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Nelly, Usher and many more also turn up.
9. Body English (Hard Rock Hotel & Casino)Body English is a two-story nightclub that is a throwback to an English men’s club from the old world. It is laden with things like crystal chandeliers, dark woods and leather booths. A staircase serves as Body English’s captivating entrance that leads underground. An expansive dance floor is featured at the nightclub with each level having a full bar.
8. Hyde Bellagio (Bellagio)The renowned Fountains of Bellagio form the background of Hyde Bellagio, which makes a memorable gathering spot thanks to its crafted cocktails and sleek décor. For visitors who want to get started with an early evening lounge experience but want to keep on partying way after midnight, it is a marvelous option. There is plush seating everywhere and fresh air enters inside in the evening.
7. Marquee Nightclub (The Cosmopolitan)There is something for everyone at this 60,000 square-foot megaclub. There is an elevated dance floor, a 40-foot video wall to back the DJ booth and a high-tech sound system in the main room. There is a more laid-back Library next door, with a billiards table, a fireplace and vintage books. Marquee Nightclub’s lower level is where the Boom Box is located.
6. 1 OAK (The Mirage)In this 16,000-square-foot versatile venue, the bottle service world is combined with a traditional club vibe. This nightclub consists of two separate rooms, each with its own bar and music format. Everything from celebrity DJs to unique events where art and fashion are fused to up-and-coming talent are featured at 1 OAK.
5. Drai’s Nightclub (The Cromwell)In Las Vegas, there is just no place like Drai’s nightclub. This indoor/outdoor venue is located on The Cromwell’s rooftop, spanning at 65,000 square feet. Victor Drai, the renowned nightlife visionary, created this nightclub, where a truly luxurious and memorable evening is offered. On the 11th floor, a hallway filled with sexy and sumptuous décor leads into an astonishingly beautiful venue.
4. TAO Nightclub (The Venetian)TAO is a 60,000-square-foot, multi-story venue where a nightclub as well as a lounge, pool club and restaurant are featured. It is regarded as a standard protocol for visitors who happen to love the nightlife. It is an Asian-inspired entertainment complex with advanced audio and lighting systems, beautiful go-go dancers, a 40-foot outdoor terrace overlooking the Strips and private skyboxes.
3. XS (Encore)XS is a 40,000-square-foot club with a design that gets its inspiration from the human body’s curves. The bar is lined with female torso sculptures in gold leaf. The most extravagant nightlife throughout Las Vegas is offered at XS, from cabanas surrounding the pool of the resort or from booth surrounding the dance floor. The residency list of this chic nightspot includes over 40 reputable DJs.
2. Light (Mandalay Bay)Light is among Sin City’s most buzzed about spaces. This outstanding nightspot is a collaboration between Cirque du Soleil and The Light Group. Light measures over 38,000, with a space that keeps on evolving and is transformed every night. An innovative acrobatic LED structure is featured there so an immersive playground is provided to the performers as they display distinctive choreography and remarkable feats.
1. Hakkasan (MGM Grand)MGM Grand is home to this megaclub, which has been the best place to party in Las Vegas for a long time. Hakkasan is a 5-story culinary and nightlife complex, spanning 80,000 square feet. The main club stretches from the fourth floor to include the fifth floor’s mezzanine. It features flooring-to-ceiling LED screens, a huge dance floor, oversized VIP booths and a suspended performance area.
Sin City is known for the abundance of entertainment that it has to offer, and the above top 10 best nightclubs in Las Vegas offer the finest entertainment.