Is it okay for you to change your name if it sounds weird? Obviously, many of us do so. The name is our identity and we want it to sound amazing. Also, we look for names to be meaningful and purposeful. Some of the celebrities have been known for their weird names, but Hollywood being a shallow world, cares much of their talent and beauty rather than names. Below is the article of top 10 celebrities with weird real names.
List of Content
- 10. Stevie Wonder: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
- 9. Kelly Rowland: Kelendria Trene Rowland
- 8. Nelly: Cornell Iral Haynes Jr.
- 7. Aloe Blacc: Egbert Nathaniel Dawkins III
- 6. Elton John: Reginald Kenneth Dwight
- 5. Demi Moore: Demetria Guynes
- 4. Olivia Wilde: Olivia Jane Cockburn
- 3. Shania Twain: Eilleen Regina Edwards
- 2. Carmen Electra: Tara Leigh Patrick
- 1. Katy Perry: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
10. Stevie Wonder: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
Stevie Wonder is one of the most successful musicians. He has always been known for his pure voice and impressive personality. He is highly loved for being creative, but his real name is what you will not like. It is Stevland Hardway Judkins.
9. Kelly Rowland: Kelendria Trene Rowland
Kelly Rowland is one of the popular of the girls from Destiny’s Child, apart from Beyonce. Kelly was born as Kelendria Trene Rowland, but she changed her name because considered it to be an easy one. She is a successful solo artist of the era.
8. Nelly: Cornell Iral Haynes Jr.
Nelly has had been one of the coolest celebs of music industry. The time he entered the entertainment world, he changed his name from Cornell Iral Haynes Junior to Nelly.
7. Aloe Blacc: Egbert Nathaniel Dawkins III
Aloe Blacc has been another incredible personality of the music world. This man was Egbert Nathaniel Dawkins III, and this name was given by his family. Later on, Aloe considered it to be funny and changed to Aloe Blacc.
6. Elton John: Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Elton John is one of the most reputed artists in the world. he has sold over 300 million records during his career, and given us lots of hits. He has won five Brit Awards, six Grammy’s, a Golden Globe and one Academy Award. His real name is Reginald Kenneth Dwight.
5. Demi Moore: Demetria Guynes
Demi Moore is known for being hot and superbly charming. This Hollywood actress was born Demetria Guynes in Roswell, New Mexico. Her biological father was named Charles Harmon. She was only of 3-months when her mother married Dan Guynes. Her real name is Demetria Guynes.
4. Olivia Wilde: Olivia Jane Cockburn
Olivia Wilde is a stunning and bold celeb of Hollywood. She was born in New York City. Her real name is Olivia Jane Cockburn – yes, Cockburn. A lot of jokes came out due to this name, and this is why Olivia changed it to Olivia Wilde.
3. Shania Twain: Eilleen Regina Edwards
Shania Twain is a stunning Canadian singer and songwriter. She is a successful female of the era, and one of the best-selling artists. She is also called “The Queen of Country Pop”, and has bagged various awards including five Grammys. Her real name is Eilleen Regina Edwards.
2. Carmen Electra: Tara Leigh Patrick
Carmen Electra’s real name is Tara Leigh Patrick. This lady changed this name the time she entered the showbiz industry. She said that the real name is not her identity so people should call her Carmen because it is a much better name.
1. Katy Perry: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
Katy Perry is one of the biggest celebrities of the era. She has a huge fan following, and is a beautiful and gorgeous female of Hollywood. Her real name is Kathryn Elizabeth Hudson. Katy Perry believed that this name doesn’t suit her personality.
Do you love these stars?