It is always interesting to buy a celebrity-favorite perfume. The fans of these stars remain busy in finding the hidden truths of their lifestyle and on-and-off screen conversation. Check this list of top 10 most favorite perfumes of Hollywood actors.
List of Content
- 10. Christian Dior Eau Sauvage – Antonio Banderas
- 9. Guerlain Vetiver – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 8. Arpege Pour Homme – Ashton Kutcher
- 7. Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger – Gerard Butler
- 6. Tom Ford Grey Vetiver – Hugh Jackman
- 5. Paul Smith Extreme – Jude Law
- 4. Eau D’Hadrien – Leonardo DiCaprio
- 3. Green Irish Tweed – Pierce Brosnan
- 2. Gendarme V – Robert Downey Jr.
- 1. Musk Lorenzo Villoresi – Brad Pitt
10. Christian Dior Eau Sauvage – Antonio Banderas
This actor of ‘Desperado’ likes the citrus fragrance of Christian Dior. He is of view that the perfume smells very well. He gives high preference to woody base.
Read Also: Top 10 Long Lasting Perfumes for Men
9. Guerlain Vetiver – Arnold Schwarzenegger
A timeless fragrance, Guerlain Vetiver, needs no introduction when it becomes a favorite of Arnold like superstar. He loves woody and vanilla scents the most, the middle notes being tobacco and vetiver, while the base notes of nutmeg and pepper.
8. Arpege Pour Homme – Ashton Kutcher
We all love Ashton Kutcher for his fabulous performance and hot personality. This Hollywood dude likes Arpego Pour Homme. He gives preference to its bitter orange, jasmine, and vanilla notes. Wouldn’t you like to buy a similar scent?
7. Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger – Gerard Butler
Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger is a favorite scent of Gerard Butler. The best notes are nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood and cedar. The perfume is ideal for all occasions.
Read Also: Top 10 Best French Perfumes for Men
6. Tom Ford Grey Vetiver – Hugh Jackman
The citrusy top notes and the woody base notes are highly admired by the Hollywood actor, Hugh Jackman. He is a widely admired and great celeb who gives preference to such a wonderful, classic perfume.
5. Paul Smith Extreme – Jude Law
Jude Law, a great English actor, loves Paul Smith Extreme perfume. It is created by the house of Paul Smith, and the top notes are musk and Brazilian rosewood.
4. Eau D’Hadrien – Leonardo DiCaprio
The award-winning Titanic actor, Leonardo loves Eau D’Hadrein perfume. The top notes of this scent are lemon, grapefruit, mandarin orange and Sicilian lemon. Think of Leonardo and have this perfume ordered.
3. Green Irish Tweed – Pierce Brosnan
Green Irish Tweed has always been a favorite perfume of Pierce Brosnan. He is one of the most remarkable Hollywood celebs. His choice is always this classic and timeless scent, created from the house of Creed.
2. Gendarme V – Robert Downey Jr.
The ‘Iron Man’ actor, Robert, needs no introduction. His favorite scent is Gendarme V. The perfume comes in notes of bergamot, lemon, basil, and vanilla. Would you like to have this scent ordered?
1. Musk Lorenzo Villoresi – Brad Pitt
Brad Pitt is a masculine actor who loves Lorenzo Villoresi’s Musk. He is one of the hottest and most beautiful actors of Hollywood. The best available notes of this perfume are sandalwood, oak moss and musk. Its top notes are cardamom and vanilla.
Read Also: Top 10 Best Givenchy Perfumes
Do you love these scents?