Friends come to our life and go, but only a few of them remain for a lifetime. God has blessed us with friends so that we can share the secrets of life, sorrows and happiness with them. Surround yourself with good friends and I am sure you would never loss your happiness. Here are top 10 most inspirational friendship poems in 2015.
List of Content
- 10. An Angel For A Friend by Summer Matlick
- 9. If I Could Erase Your Troubles by Ariel Smith
- 8. Full Of Love by Ashley Lawson
- 7. I will be Here for You by Skylar
- 6. Send Us an Angel by Mike Brown
- 5. This Day is for You by Derrick J. Shoemaker
- 4. Life Long Friendship by Dr. Simmonds
- 3. By Your Side by Nicole J. Guyette
- 2. Believe in Angels by Kristine J. Betterton
- 1. Come Fly with Me by Valerie S. Rios
10. An Angel For A Friend by Summer Matlick
I have the greatest friend on earth
Sisters by God but not by birth
I owe her a lot for all she has done for me
Without her in my life I am not sure where I’d be.
9. If I Could Erase Your Troubles by Ariel Smith
If I could erase your troubles
And throw them in the sea
Where the world would just be
You and me.
8. Full Of Love by Ashley Lawson
They never knew the hurt inside,
I always tried to smile with pride,
They don’t know how I really feel,
I never try to talk and heal.
7. I will be Here for You by Skylar
When you’re sad and depressed,
I will be here to put a smile on your face.
When you’re angry and frustrated.
6. Send Us an Angel by Mike Brown
Ever mess up and can’t fix your mistake
Only have one friend, cause they’re too hard to make
Ever feel alone, by yourself in the world
sit in bed at night as your brain starts to twirl.
5. This Day is for You by Derrick J. Shoemaker
I know you’re still out there, looking down on us with that “Doug Crowder Flair”.
Kicking back in your chair, your feet propped up, your back to the sun.
Ready for your favorite rodeo.
4. Life Long Friendship by Dr. Simmonds
So many things shape what we become
Minute to large influences add up to one sum
Many individuals have touched our paths.
3. By Your Side by Nicole J. Guyette
If you feel there’s nothing else to do,
If you think no-one’s here for you,
Turn your head and look at me,
Because by your side, I’ll always be.
2. Believe in Angels by Kristine J. Betterton
Everyone should believe in angels
They surround you everyday
They help and protect you
Love and care for you.
1. Come Fly with Me by Valerie S. Rios
Walk with me along the path,
And reach up towards the sky,
I’ll be right beside you,
Through each new thing you try.
Do you like these poems?