The Springfield XD 9mm Glock pistol boasts an all terrain look that is both aesthetical and functional. The greater number of slide serrations that are featured also happen to be deeper and longer. The Springfield XD has a rugged Melonite finish that gives it a corrosion resistant, hard, thick surface. Unlike modern polymer pistols, the travel of the XD trigger is the shortest, while the equally short reset makes it possible for it to remain no target with greater ease for accurate and faster follow up shots.
NOTE: This article’s purpose is not for convince people to do crime. But it is just a short review about pistols for who love it and has authority to buy it and use it under law only. So please keep our world safe without any violence & have fun to review together with our top ten list of Springfield XD 9mm in the world here. Thank you!
List of Content
- 10. Model Contour Frame, Major Grasp Slide Serrations & Mega-Block Texture
- 9. Melonite
- 8. Match Grade Barrel & Minimal Reset Trigger
- 7. Minimal Error Disassembly & Maximum Reach Mag Release
- 6. Mega Capacity Magazine
- 5. Mould-Tru Backstraps & Multi-Adjust Rail System
- 4. Multi-Use Carrying Case & Magazine X-Tensions
- 3. Loaded Chamber Indicator & Striker Status Indicator
- 2. USA Trigger System & Grip Safety
- 1. Bore Axis Barrel
10. Model Contour Frame, Major Grasp Slide Serrations & Mega-Block TextureThe Springfield XD has an ideal grip angle that makes the shooter wonder the gun is gripping them or they are gripping it. A better and more penetrating grasp is ensures by the slide serrations. All the contours in the grip have such angles and depth that have been calculated for the utmost control horizontally, torsionally and vertically.
9. MeloniteTraditional black oxide finishes offer no corrosion resistance and tend to be a couple millionths of an inch thick. However, the Springfield XD has a rugged Melonite finish, created through a nitriding process, as result of which it has a hard and thick surface that is resistant to corrosion.
8. Match Grade Barrel & Minimal Reset TriggerThe match-grade barrel of the Springfield XD rivals aerospace manufacturing as a result of which precision manufacturing is taken to an entirely new level. Unlike currently available polymer pistols, both the trigger travel and reset are the shortest so the shooter will remain target, while follow-up shots can be made more quickly and with greater accuracy.
7. Minimal Error Disassembly & Maximum Reach Mag ReleaseThe thing that makes the Springfield XD innovative is that it is quite simplified. During disassembly, the trigger does not have to be pulled, so the process becomes easier and quicker. It is near the magazine release where the new grip’s modified contour becomes most evident. Moreover, the shoot grip does not have to be adjusted or twisted to operate the magazine release.
6. Mega Capacity MagazineA remarkable 13 rounds can be held within the Springfield XD, if it is a flush fitting magazine, or 19 rounds can be held if it is the GEAR Mag X-Tension. Since 16 + 1 as well as 19 + 1 rounds are accommodated by the Springfield XD, this makes it a production polymer pistol with the largest capacity.
5. Mould-Tru Backstraps & Multi-Adjust Rail SystemSince the backstraps are interchangeable, so the Springfield XD provides an additional level of comfort. There are three different backstraps to choose from, so the grip can be personalized for a more custom fit. Lasers, lights and other accessories are readily accepted by a triple-position Picatinny rail. More importantly, shooters can adjust it to their hand position.
4. Multi-Use Carrying Case & Magazine X-TensionsThe Springfield XD comes with a rugged multi-use carrying case that is as durable as the pistol itself. It is also possible to re-task this case to protect numerous items, whether a laptop or more of these pistols. As mentioned, another level of comfort has been added to this pistol not only because of its interchangeable backstraps but also the Mag X-Tensions.
3. Loaded Chamber Indicator & Striker Status IndicatorThe Springfield XD is also equipped with a loaded chamber indictor so whether or not the chamber contains a round can be verified by touch or visually. The striker status indicator can also be checked by the shooter, whether by sight or touch, so the position of the striker can be verified, whether or not it is cocked.
2. USA Trigger System & Grip SafetyAccidental discharge that occurs from bumping or dropping a pistol is prevented by the Ultra Safety Assurance USA Trigger System. Through this system, the trigger is locked in place until the shooter applies direct and rearward pressure. As a result, a firm grip has to be maintained on the pistol in order to fire it.
[ Related: Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns in the World ]
1. Bore Axis BarrelThe Springfield XD has a bore axis barrel that is higher above the top of the shooter’s hand. As a result, this pistol gets some mechanical advantage for the grip. This means that this pistol can be fired comfortably every single day.
Whether looking for a pistol that is based on ergonomics, features or reliability, the Springfield XD 9mm is the right choice, and it even fits a wide range of needs. Traits such as the ones above have been combined with ease of use, quality and safety.