It is like a dream comes true when you arrange your wedding at a lovely place or a distant country like Switzerland, Italy, or USA. For the common people, this sounds like a joke because they cannot cross the limits of their budget. But for the celebrities, arranging their wedding at even the most expensive venue or a loveliest spot is possible. Can you tell me the names of celebrities who arranged their weddings at romantic places in the world? This list consists of top 10 popular celebrity couples who got married in Italy. I am sure you would love it. So, let us check out!
List of Content
- 10. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Lake Como
- 9. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Forte di Belvedere, Florence
- 8. Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin, Italian Riviera
- 7. Giuliana Depandi and Bill Rancic, Capri
- 6. Petra Ecclestone and James Stunt, Bracciano
- 5. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, Bracciano
- 4. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka, Perugia
- 3. Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault, Venice
- 2. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, Savelletri de Fasano, Puglia
- 1. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, Lake Como
10. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Lake Como
English beauty Emily Blunt and American actor John Krasinski married back in July 2010. A private ceremony was held at Lake Como. Only close friends and relatives were invited, and they were entertained with delicious Italian cuisine.
9. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Forte di Belvedere, Florence
Kim and Kanye had been dating each other for several months. Their wedding ceremony was held at the stunning Forti di Belvedere, and various celebrities were invited like director Steve McQueen and Will Smith’s son Jaden. The wedding was arranged in Florence, after a series of lavish parties in Paris.
8. Wayne Rooney and Coleen McLoughlin, Italian Riviera
Wayne Rooney married his childhood sweetheart in Italy. The wedding was held in a simple yet beautiful style. Wayne spent £5 million on this wedding, and the venue was the Villa Durazzo, a 17th century palace in the Mediterranean resort of Santa Margherita Ligure.
7. Giuliana Depandi and Bill Rancic, Capri
The famous news anchor, Giuliana Depandi married the first Apprentice winner in 2007 at the Church of Santa Sofia in Capri. She had worn a strapless two-piece Monique Lhuillier gown, and appeared walking down an aisle of white rose petals, dotted with white candles. The couple held their wedding ceremony in a beautiful Catholic style. About two hundred guests were invited.
6. Petra Ecclestone and James Stunt, Bracciano
Bernie Ecclestone’s daughter married James Stunt in August 2011. The wedding venue was suitable for Formula One princess. The couple spent around £12 million on this wedding. All the guests were entertained with music, some dance activities, and delicious food along with champion.
5. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, Bracciano
In 2006, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise tied the knot. The wedding venue was a 15th century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano. About 150 guests were invited, including some of Hollywood’s favorite stars like Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, and David and Victoria Beckham.
4. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka, Perugia
Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka exchanged their “I do” in Italy. The wedding was held at a castle in Perugia. Both grooms had worn Tom Ford tuxedos. The wedding was held in a lavish style, and even their honeymoon was like a dream comes true.
3. Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault, Venice
Actress Salma Hayek tied the knots with Francois-Henri Pinault on Valentine’s Day in Paris. But the two stars held their reception in Venice. They had celebrated their nuptials in a lavish style and guests were all very happy for the two.
2. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake, Savelletri de Fasano, Puglia
This Hollywood couple married in October 2012. The wedding was held in the Italian village of Savelletri de Fasano, Puglia. The stunning Borgo Egnazia Resort was thought to be a perfect location for their marriage. The couple did their best to make the guests feel comfortable at the venue.
1. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, Lake Como
Grammy award winning singer John Legend tied the knots with the famous fashion model Chrissy Teigen in the luxurious resort of Lake Como. The wedding was held on September 14 2013, and it took place at Villa Pizzo. Yes, it is the same location they first met and fell in love.
Love this write-up?