Cricket is one of the most famous and frequently played games in the world. International and national tournaments are held and the best cricketers are appreciated and awarded for their performance. No doubt, there are various cricketers in the world that got game and made massive money, but here are the top 10 richest cricketers in the world in 2016.
List of Content
- 10. Suresh Raina – Net Worth: USD4.3 Millions
- 9. Michael Clarke – Net Worth: USD4.9 Millions
- 8. Shane Watson – Net Worth: USD5.9 Millions
- 7. Virat Kohli – Net Worth: USD7.1 Millions
- 6. Kevin Pietersen – Net Worth: USD7.5 Millions
- 5. Chris Gayle – Net Worth: USD15 Millions
- 4. Gautam Gambhir – Net Worth: USD20 Millions
- 3. Shahid Afridi – Net Worth: 32 Millions
- 2. Ricky Ponting – Net Worth: USD65 Millions
- 1. Sachin Tendulkar – Net Worth: USD160 Millions
10. Suresh Raina – Net Worth: USD4.3 Millions
Suresh Raina has so far made about USD4.3 millions in his cricket life. He is an extremely talented and high performing cricketer of the era. Suresh strives for the best and has been a part of IPL and various international brands. He earns huge amount from his commercials.
Suresh Raina Net worth: USD4.3 Millions
9. Michael Clarke – Net Worth: USD4.9 Millions
[ Related: Top 10 Most Handsome Cricketers in the World in 2014 ]
Michael is the ambassador of brands like Spartan Sports, Gillete, and bonds. He is a highly talented Australian cricketer. He has a deep passion for his game and urges to win every tournament. This is might be the reason that he has become a successful and richest cricketer in the world, with an estimated net worth of USD4.9 millions.
Michael Clarke Net worth: USD4.9 Millions
8. Shane Watson – Net Worth: USD5.9 Millions
Shane Watson comes at 5th position in our list of richest cricketers in the world. He has had been a wonderful batsman and bowler of Australia. Shane is appreciated for his amazing performance and he has been endorsed various times by Gunn & Moore, Asics and TAG Heuer.
Shane Watson Net worth: USD5.9 Millions
7. Virat Kohli – Net Worth: USD7.1 Millions
Virat Kohli is the ambassador of Nike, Pepsico, Toyota, Karbonn Mobiles, TVS, Cinthol, and Nestle. He is one of the highest paid and richest cricketers in the world. He makes huge money from his game and from the commercials he does.
Virat Kohli Net worth: USD7.1 Millions
6. Kevin Pietersen – Net Worth: USD7.5 Millions
Kevin Pietersen earns a lot from his game. His approximate net worth is USD7.5 millions and he is one of the finest cricketers in the world. Kevin is a man of principles and never likes to play unfair games. He is one of the best Bangalore Royal Challengers.
Kevin Pietersen Net worth: USD7.5 Millions
5. Chris Gayle – Net Worth: USD15 Millions
Chris Gayle is a high-profile and well performing cricketer. He is basically a batsman and won T-20 World Cup for various times. Chris has approximately USD15 millions in his bag and he is a talented cricketer of the era.
Chris Gayle Net worth: USD15 Millions
4. Gautam Gambhir – Net Worth: USD20 Millions
With an approximate net worth of USD20 millions, Gautam Gambhir takes a good position in our list of 10 richest cricketers in the world. He has had been the brand ambassador of companies like MRF, Reebok, BHPC, Lays, and Royal Stag. Gautam is a wonderful Indian cricketer who works really hard to keep his level of success high and high.
Gautam Gambhir Net worth: USD20 Millions
3. Shahid Afridi – Net Worth: 32 Millions
Believe it or not but Shahid Afridi is one of the richest and highest paid players in the world. He is the captain of Pakistan cricket team and shows very good performance in his matches. Shahid is a senior cricketer and has been in this field for many years.
Shahid Afridi Net worth: USD32 Millions
2. Ricky Ponting – Net Worth: USD65 Millions
Ricky Ponting is a retired Australian cricketer, but regardless of this fact he is still the richest cricketer of the era, with a net worth of about USD65 millions.
Ricky Ponting Net worth: USD65 Millions
1. Sachin Tendulkar – Net Worth: USD160 Millions
Sachin Tendulkar is a famous Indian cricketer with his net worth is USD160 millions and one of the best performers in the world. He is called to be the Guru of cricket in India.
Sachin Tendulkar Net worth: USD160 Millions