There are various talk show hosts and television anchors who get both popularity and huge payouts for their effortless work. Those who work in talk shows have to be highly dedicating and open-minded. These talented men and women secure their distinctive positions in the media industry years after years. Let us check the list of top 10 richest daytime talk show hosts.
List of Content
- 10. Whoopi Goldberg – Net Worth: USD45 million
- 9. Rachael Ray – Net Worth: USD60 million
- 8. Queen Latifah – Net Worth: USD60 million
- 7. Wendy Williams – Net Worth: USD60 million
- 6. Kelly Ripa – Net Worth: USD75 million
- 5. Steve Harvey – Net Worth: USD85 million
- 4. Rosie O’Donnell – Net Worth: USD100 million
- 3. Sharon Osbourne – Net Worth: USD220 million
- 2. Dr. Phil McGraw – Net Worth: USD280 million
- 1. Ellen DeGeneres – Net Worth: USD285 million
10. Whoopi Goldberg – Net Worth: USD45 million
Whoopi Goldberg is another popular celebrity of television. The View co-host is well known for her stand up and acting career. Her net worth is approximately USD45 million. She has not only been a television celeb, but also a great fashion model.
9. Rachael Ray – Net Worth: USD60 million
Daytime talk show host Rachael Ray has always been admired for her personality. She has bagged a number of awards during her career. She owns a food empire consisting of cookware, cookbooks, cooking shows etc.
8. Queen Latifah – Net Worth: USD60 million
Queen Latifah has only hosted her own talk show for a year that got so much popularity. This remarkable lady has worked with hosts like Dr. Oz and Whoopi Goldberg. She has always maintained her distinctive position in the media industry, and has an approximate net worth of USD60 million.
7. Wendy Williams – Net Worth: USD60 million
Talk show host Wendy Williams has scored high ratings and solid spot on TV and radio in the past few years. She is a top notch daytime show host. She earns about USD17.5 million, and sometimes even more from his shows’ single episodes.
See Also: Top 10 Hottest Female News Anchors
6. Kelly Ripa – Net Worth: USD75 million
Host of Live with Kelly and Michael, Kelly Ripa needs no introduction. She has been an outstanding daytime show host. She has been the ambassador of various big brands, and has invested her money in various big companies.
5. Steve Harvey – Net Worth: USD85 million
Steve Harvey has been the host of various talk shows. His net worth is approximately USD85 million. He is a remarkable television producer and author as well.
4. Rosie O’Donnell – Net Worth: USD100 million
The View’s Rosie O’Donnell has always been an inspiring and amazing show host. She co-hosted The View in the mid-2000s. She is a rich woman who has maintained her profile years after years due to her hard work and bold nature.
3. Sharon Osbourne – Net Worth: USD220 million
Sharon Osbourne has a net worth of USD220 million. She rose to the limelight due to her work with her superstar, rock icon husband, Ozzy Osbourne. This greatly helped this lady build her profile as a show host and anchor. She is one of the most talked about television celebrities.
2. Dr. Phil McGraw – Net Worth: USD280 million
An Oprah Winfrey protégé, in a way, Dr. Phil McGraw, host of The Dr. Phil Show, has net worth of USD280 million. He is a producer and director as well. He has been long known for his remarkable performance and dedication in the shows.
1. Ellen DeGeneres – Net Worth: USD285 million
Ellen DeGeneres, host of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, has always captivated the attention of media fans. She has an approximate fortune of USD285 million. She earns huge amount from every show she does on television.
See Also: Top 10 Most Amazing Horror Movies
Which you think is the most fantastic television host/anchor? Share the comments with us.