When it comes to entertainment industry, we never forget about how gorgeous and outstanding the Hollywood movies are. I must say it is not only an actor or actress who makes the movie successful but also the director, producer, cameraman and all other team members equally participate in its success. Here are the top 10 richest directors in the world in 2014.
List of Content
- 10. Roland Emmerich – Net Worth: USD110 million
- 9. Gore Verbinski – Net Worth: USD110 million
- 8. Ridley Scott – Net Worth: USD140 million
- 7. Wachowski Brothers – Net Worth: USD255 million
- 6. Tyler Perry – Net Worth: USD400 million
- 5. Michael Bay – Net Worth: USD430 million
- 4. Peter Jackson – Net Worth: USD450 million
- 3. James Cameron – Net Worth: USD700 million
- 2. Steven Spielberg – Net Worth: USD3.6 billion
- 1. George Lucas – Net Worth: 4.8 billion
10. Roland Emmerich – Net Worth: USD110 million
9. Gore Verbinski – Net Worth: USD110 million
Gregor “Gore” Verbinski is one of the most famous and richest directors in the world. He owns USD110 million and has built his repute not only in USA but also the world over.
Gore Verbinski net worth: USD110 million.
8. Ridley Scott – Net Worth: USD140 million
Ridley Scott has an approximate net worth of USD140 million and is a highly acclaimed and well versed director and producer of the era. He is known to have made various successful English movies.
Ridley Scott net worth: USD140 million.
7. Wachowski Brothers – Net Worth: USD255 million
Wackowski Brothers have given us plenty of blockbuster Hollywood movies. They believe in making variety movies like thrilling, comedy, action, suspense, horror and romantic. This is might be the reason that Wachowski Brothers have managed to become riches directors, screenwriters with USD255 million.
Wachowski Brothers net worth: USD255 million.
6. Tyler Perry – Net Worth: USD400 million
Tyler Perry’s approximate net worth is USD400 million. He is a well known director and producer from America. Tyler has gifted us with a lot of interesting and worth see movies and his fans expect a lot more successful movies from him in the upcoming months/years.
Tyler Perry net worth: USD400 million.
5. Michael Bay – Net Worth: USD430 million
MichaelBay has an estimated net worth of USD430 million and he is another wonderful and well talented USA’s director and producer. His personality is also cool enough to add a plus to his success.
Michael Bay net worth: USD430 million.
4. Peter Jackson – Net Worth: USD450 million
Peter Jackson is not only a director, but also a successful producers, writers and cinematographer. In other words, we can name Peter to be a multitalented and hard working individual. He is originally from New Zealand but moved to America afterwards. Peter owns about USD450 million and tends to earn even more fame, success and of course money.
Peter Jackson net worth: USD450 million.
3. James Cameron – Net Worth: USD700 million
How can we forget some of the successful and amazing movies of James? He is a well versed and talented director and one of the most expensive Hollywood movie makers. His Titanic is still alive in our hearts and James’ estimated net worth is USD700 million.
James Cameron net worth: USD700 million.
2. Steven Spielberg – Net Worth: USD3.6 billion
Steven is a dedicated and hard working Hollywood director. He is also a screenwriter and has produced various Hollywood blockbusters. His net worth is estimated to be USD3.6 billion (2015).
Steven Spielberg net worth: USD3.6 billion.
1. George Lucas – Net Worth: 4.8 billion
As we can see most of these directors are from Hollywood but of course some other entertainment industries in the world like Bollywood do have successful and rich directors. I am sure you will also love to read our article “Top 10 Most Popular Directors in Bollywood”. So keep visiting the website to have more interesting articles in the upcoming days. Also do not forget to put on your comments as well 🙂