There have had been various incidences when we get sufficient earnings. A lot of people worldwide remain curious about how to double and triple their amounts. Only a few of them have been lucky to have inherited wealth from their forefathers or elder brothers / sisters. Below are mentioned the top 10 richest people under 40 in the world.
List of Content
- 10. Ayman Hariri – Net Worth: USD1.2 billion
- 9. Albert Maria Lamoral Miguel Johannes Gabriel Prinz von Thurn und Taxis – Net Worth: USD1.5 billion
- 8. Sean Parker – Net Worth: USD2.6 billion
- 7. Yvonne Bauer – Net Worth: USD2.8 billion
- 6. Alejandro Santo Domingo Davila – Net Worth: USD4.6 billion
- 5. Huiyan Yang – Net Worth: USD4.9 billion
- 4. Scott Duncan – Net Worth: USD6 billion
- 3. Dustin Moskovitz – Net Worth: USD8.2 billion
- 2. Larry Page – Net Worth: USD30.2 billion
- 1. Mark Zuckerberg – Net Worth: USD34.8 billion
10. Ayman Hariri – Net Worth: USD1.2 billion
Ayman Hariri was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He is the son of the deceased Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri. He has been the person behind Saudi Oger, one of the biggest construction companies in the Middle East. He inherited much of his wealth from the father, and became a self-established person.
Also Check: Top 10 Richest Hip Hop Artists in the World
9. Albert Maria Lamoral Miguel Johannes Gabriel Prinz von Thurn und Taxis – Net Worth: USD1.5 billion
At the age of 8, this German aristocrat had inherited much wealth from the elders. Albert Maria Lamoral Miguel Johannes Gabriel Prinz von Thurn und Taxis has now become an established businessman.
8. Sean Parker – Net Worth: USD2.6 billion
At the age of 31, Sean Parker became the first president of the social media website, Facebook. He has been the co-founder of the file sharing service Napster. He is a rich young man who has worked on various computer related projects in the history. He has also completed several security projects for the CIA. Like many other billionaires, Parker did not graduate from college.
7. Yvonne Bauer – Net Worth: USD2.8 billion
Yvonne Bauer inherited the amount from the famous publisher, Heinz Bauer. At the age of 37, this lady became a billionaire, and has leaded the German media company Bauer Media Group. She is one of the richest businesswomen in the world. Her personal wealth is only a small portion of the total amount she got from her family.
6. Alejandro Santo Domingo Davila – Net Worth: USD4.6 billion
Alejandro Santo is the elder son of the late Colombian beer king Julio Mario Santo. In a young age, he got much wealth from the father. He is the man behind the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, and has been the managing directors of a New York-based investment advisory firm.
Also Check: Top 10 Richest Musicians of America Ever
5. Huiyan Yang – Net Worth: USD4.9 billion
Huiyan Yang is one of the richest people, not only in China, but also the world over. She is the daughter of the founder of real estate developer Country Garden Holdings. This young lady has been the shareholder of several big companies. She completed her graduation from the Ohio State University in 2003. This Chinese lady was lucky to inherit all of the money from her father, Yang Guoqiang.
Also Check: Top 10 Richest Daytime Talk Show Hosts
4. Scott Duncan – Net Worth: USD6 billion
The net worth of Scott Duncan is USD6 million, according to current stats. He gained billions of dollars from his family, after the death of his father, Dan Duncan, who was an energy pipeline entrepreneur and owned Enterprise Products Partners. The company has more than 50,000 miles of natural gas, oil, and petrochemical pipelines.
3. Dustin Moskovitz – Net Worth: USD8.2 billion
Dustin Moskovitz, at 29, co-founded Facebook along with Mark Zuckerberg. Leaving Facebook in 2008, this person started another setup, and eventually developed Asana, a mobile application.
Also Check: Top 10 Richest Wasted Talents in Hollywood Ever
2. Larry Page – Net Worth: USD30.2 billion
Larry Page is another rich young person. He is one of the most famous men to date. Larry, according to current stats, owns about USD30.2 billion. He made his name recognized through the search engine, Google.
1. Mark Zuckerberg – Net Worth: USD34.8 billion
Mark Zuckerberg needs absolutely no introduction. Am I right? He has been the founder and CEO of the largest social media platform in the world, Facebook. Mark, at the age of 28, got too much wealth for establishing such a wonderful and influential website that is now being used by almost all of us.
Do you love these billionaires? 🙂