It is not true that the rich people are born with golden spoon in their mouth. In most of the cases, the millionaires have to work by their own to earn money. They either are businessmen or celebs. Regardless of the tough economic situation and financial crisis nowadays, these people have saved billions and trillions of dollars for themselves and for their generations. Let us check this article of top 10 richest people in the world in 2015.
List of Content
- 10. Lakshmi Mittal – Net Worth: USD12.7 billion
- 9. Mukesh Ambani – Net Worth: USD21.2 billion
- 8. Eike Batista – Net Worth: USD30 billion
- 7. Bernard Arnault – Net Worth: USD35.9 billion
- 6. Christy Walton – Net Worth: USD41.3 billion
- 5. Lawrence Joseph Ellison – Net Worth: USD52.6 billion
- 4. Amancio Ortega – Net Worth: USD64 billion
- 3. Carlos Slim Helu – Net Worth: USD70.6 billion
- 2. Warren Buffett – Net Worth: USD72.2 billion
- 1. Bill Gates – Net Worth: USD80.2 billion
10. Lakshmi Mittal – Net Worth: USD12.7 billion
Lakshmi Mittal is one of the most popular and richest Indian individuals. He is one of the shareholders of a steelmaking Indian company. His approximate net worth is USD12.7 billion. He spent millions of dollars on the wedding of his daughter a few years back.
9. Mukesh Ambani – Net Worth: USD21.2 billion
Mukesh Ambani was born and raised in India. He is one of the richest and most successful Indian businessmen. He is a shareholder of the enterprise named Reliance Industries. Mukesh is working as the managing director of this company. Some other companies he holds shares in are Coal India, and ONGC. His net worth is USD21.2 billion.
8. Eike Batista – Net Worth: USD30 billion
Eike Batista is the president of the famous and prestigious EBX Group. This man belongs to Brazil, and a successful entrepreneur of the era. Eike, according to Forbes, is a rich man making millions of dollars on a monthly basis. His net worth is about USD30 billion. He is a highly influencing finance figure of the era.
7. Bernard Arnault – Net Worth: USD35.9 billion
Bernard Arnault laid the foundation of LVMH. He is presently the chairman and CEO of this reputed company. Bernard is one of the richest entrepreneurs. With the passage of time, he has established himself and now holds several private companies. His approximate net worth is USD35.9 billion.
6. Christy Walton – Net Worth: USD41.3 billion
Christy Walton’s fortunate is around USD41.3 billion. After marrying a rich man, she was successful to take the control of the family’s empire. Her husband, John Walton, died in 2005. Other than this, Christy’s grandfather founded the Wall-Mart business which she inherited after his death. Her net worth is approximately USD41.3 billion.
5. Lawrence Joseph Ellison – Net Worth: USD52.6 billion
Lawrence Joseph Ellison is a famous figure of software industry. He is the CEO and co-founder of the world-known company Oracle Corp. Lawrence has an estimated net worth of USD52.6 billion. As the CEO of the company, he is making very good month, in addition to the monthly and quarterly bonuses.
4. Amancio Ortega – Net Worth: USD64 billion
Amancio Ortega’s fortunate is USD64 billion approximately. He is famous for his tremendous contribution in the fashion world. He is from Spain, but is internationally famous. He is the founder of the Inditex Group which he established along with his former wife. Some of the famous brands of Inditex Group are Oysho, Stradivarius, Zara Home, Tempe, and Massimo Dutti.
3. Carlos Slim Helu – Net Worth: USD70.6 billion
Carlos Skim Helu is a Mexico-based businessman. He owns a number of telecommunication firms privately, and is currently the CEO of Telmax and America Movil—leading companies of Latin America. Carlos has an estimated net worth of USD70.6 billion.
2. Warren Buffett – Net Worth: USD72.2 billion
Warren Edward Buffet is known as a famous and successful investor of the era. He is from America, and running his business at international level. He is the chairman of The Berkshire Hathaway, and has a big share in the company. His estimated fortunate is USD85 billion.
1. Bill Gates – Net Worth: USD80.2 billion
Bill Gates is an American philanthropist author, businessman, and a reputed figure. He is the founder of Microsoft, and co-founded it with Paul Allen. Bill Gates owns around USD80.2 billion. He has several positions in Microsoft and other reputed software and technology companies the world over.