India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. This country is famous for its high growing surpassing as compared to any other Asian country. The level of education for the children is higher enough to help them step into the external world of developed nations. In the same way, here the politicians are rich and the wealth is distributed unevenly among the people. Let us check out the list of top 10 richest politicians in India in 2014.
List of Content
- 10. Naveen Jindal – Net Worth: 130 crore INR
- 9. Anil H. Lad – Net Worth: 140 crore INR
- 8. Satyanarayana Chowdary – Net Worth: 150 crore INR
- 7. Smt. Jaya Bachchan – Net Worth: 400 crore INR
- 6. Dr. Vijay Mallya – Net Worth: 500 crore INR
- 5. Dr. Mahendra Prasad – Net Worth: 750 crore INR
- 4. Nama Nageswara Rao – Net Worth: 800 crore INR
- 3. Takam Tagar – Net Worth: 820 crore INR
- 2. Abhishek Singhvi – Net Worth: 860 crore INR
- 1. Anand Singh – Net Worth: 900 crore INR
Naveen Jindal is not only a politician but also a successful industrialist of India. He has been the member of parliament in the Lok Sabha and represented the Kurukshetra region. Naveen’s estimated net worth is 130 crore INR. He is also the head of Jindal Steel and Power Limited.
9. Anil H. Lad – Net Worth: 140 crore INR
Anil Lad owns about 140 crore INR and is declared as one of the richest politicians in India. He is an activist and a successful businessman. Anil remained in the headlines for his involvement in illegal mining, but he refused to accept the allegations.
8. Satyanarayana Chowdary – Net Worth: 150 crore INR
Satyanarayana Chowdary is the founder and chairperson of Sujana Group of Companies. His estimated net worth is 150 crore INR. He is currently working as a member of parliament in the Rajya Sabha, under the Telugu Desam Party.
7. Smt. Jaya Bachchan – Net Worth: 400 crore INR
Jaya Bachchan, the famous Bollywood celebrity is an active participant of politics. She is a member of Rajya Sabha from Utter Pradesh. Her estimated net worth is 400 crore INR. She is the wife of the famous Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
6. Dr. Vijay Mallya – Net Worth: 500 crore INR
Dr. Vijay Mallya’s estimated net worth is 500 crore INR. He is currently working as the chairman of UB Group and is the member of Parliament. Vijay is one of the top ranked industrialists of India.
5. Dr. Mahendra Prasad – Net Worth: 750 crore INR
Dr. Mahendra Prasad is currently an active member of the Parliament of India. He represents Bihar in Rajya Sabha. Dr. Mahendra belongs to Janta Dal (United) party. His estimated net worth is 750 crore INR.
4. Nama Nageswara Rao – Net Worth: 800 crore INR
Nama Nageswara Rao is one of the active members of Indian Lok Sabha. His approximate net worth is 800 crore INR. Nama has also been the leader of the Telugu Desam Parliamentary Party.
3. Takam Tagar – Net Worth: 820 crore INR
Takam Tagar is working in one of the best positions of the People’s Party of Aruchanal Pradesh. His estimated net worth is 820 crore INR, including movable assets and others.
2. Abhishek Singhvi – Net Worth: 860 crore INR
Abhishek Singhivi is a member of Indian National Congress party. He has also joined the parliament in the Rajya Sabha for Rajasthan. His approximate net worth is 860 crore INR.
1. Anand Singh – Net Worth: 900 crore INR
Anand Singh represents the Vijaynagara of the Bellary district. His net worth is about 900 crore INR as per the current stats. He is offering his services in the India’s Tourism Industry as well at the position of Secretary.