Riches are the persons having so much wealth, assets, and properties. Most of the world’s rich people are self-made while others have inherited whatever they have from parents or life partners. The rich women especially get their money as a result of inheritance. The ladies, just like men, also make huge money. Check this list of top 10 richest women in the world in 2015.
List of Content
- 10. Gina Rinehart – Net Worth: USD11.7 billion
- 9. Abigail Johnson – Net Worth: USD13.4 billion
- 8. Johanna Quandt – Net Worth: USD14.2 billion
- 7. Anne Cox Chambers – Net Worth: USD17 billion
- 6. Susanne Klatten – Net Worth: USD17.4 billion
- 5. Laurene Powell Jobs – Net Worth: USD19.8 billion
- 4. Jacqueline Mars – Net Worth: USD27.1 billion
- 3. Alice Walton – Net Worth: USD38.6 billion
- 2. Liliane Bettencourt – Net Worth: USD40.7 billion
- 1. Christy Walton – Net Worth: USD41.3 billion
10. Gina Rinehart – Net Worth: USD11.7 billion
Gina Rinehart is an Australian. She has been a rich and successful woman, who inherited the wealth from her father who had discovered iron and coal deposits in caves of Australia. Gina owns several media companies as well. Her net worth is approximately USD11.7 billion.[Read Also: Richest Football Clubs in Europe]
9. Abigail Johnson – Net Worth: USD13.4 billion
Abigail Johnson is another rich woman, the current President and the CEO of Fidelity Investments. Her net worth is estimated to be USD13.4 billion. Besides this, she owns more than USD 1.6 billion that has been invested in overseas projects. She inherited most of her money from her father, who was the CEO of the same company in 1988.[Read Also: Richest People in the World]
8. Johanna Quandt – Net Worth: USD14.2 billion
Johanna was married to Herbert Quandt, a German businessman who had been controlling BMW. This lady inherited her wealth from the late husband who left this world back in 1982. Currently, Johanna is a board member of the company, having an estimated net worth of USD14.2 billion.
7. Anne Cox Chambers – Net Worth: USD17 billion
Anne Cox Chambers has an estimated amount of USD17 billion. This lady is the shareholder of the Cox Enterprises, a media company of USA. Also, she is an ambassador of Belgium and used to serve during Jimmy Carter’s regime.[Read Also: 10 Richest Singers]
6. Susanne Klatten – Net Worth: USD17.4 billion
Susanne Klatten is the daughter of Johanna Quandt, and is one of the most successful female professionals in the world. Susanne has inherited her amount from her father, and is a rich woman of Germany. Klatten owns half of the BMW. Her approximate net worth is said to be USD17.4 billion.
5. Laurene Powell Jobs – Net Worth: USD19.8 billion
Laurene is the widow to the late Steve Jobs, the Apple founder. She has a fortune worth USD19.8 billion. Laurene is a well educated lady, having degrees from the University of Pennsylvania and Stanford University. She has exceptional entrepreneurial skills, and initiated Emerson Collective and College Track to improve the education standards.
4. Jacqueline Mars – Net Worth: USD27.1 billion
Jacqueline Mars owns around USD27.1 billion. She has obtained this amount from the Mars Candy company. Currently, she is controlling all the management of the company along with her brothers. Jacqueline is the daughter and the granddaughter of the founders of this company.
3. Alice Walton – Net Worth: USD38.6 billion
Alice Walton is a wealthy woman, having a net worth of around USD20 billion. Alice is one of the heirs to the Wal-Mart. She has spent much of her money for educational initiatives and donated to charities. She has been a broker of an investment organization.[Read Also: Richest Rappers in the World]
2. Liliane Bettencourt – Net Worth: USD40.7 billion
Liliane Bettencourt is one of the most successful and powerful female shareholders of any company to date. She owns a big share of L’Oreal, a cosmetic company. Her father founded L’Oreal, and she was put to work at the age of 15. Her estimated fortune is USD40.7 billion. Liliane is married to Andre Bettencourt, French citizen.[Read Also: Richest Families in America]
1. Christy Walton – Net Worth: USD41.3 billion
Christy Walton is another rich and famous woman in the world. She has inherited some of her wealth from the husband, John Walton. Her net worth is estimated to be USD41.3 billion.
Are you agree with this list?