It is commonly believed that the children of senior film stars are as talented as their parents have had been, but sometimes this proves to be totally wrong. There are many Bollywood stars whose parents got much more fame than what they are. It entirely depends upon the luck and skills they posses. Let us check out the list of top 10 unsuccessful kids of famous Bollywood stars.
List of Content
- 10. Harman Baweja, son of Harry Baweja
- 9. Sikander Kher, son of Anupam and Kiran Kher
- 8. Jackky Bhagnani, son of Vashu Bhagnani
- 7. Adhyayan Suman, son of Shekhar Suman
- 6. Riya Sen, daughter of Moon Moon Sen
- 5. Suneil Anand, son of Dev Anand
- 4. Uday Chopra, son of Yash Chopra
- 3. Tanisha Mukherjee, daughter of Tanuja
- 2. Esha Deol, Daughter Of Hema Malini
- 1. Fardeen Khan, son of Feroz Khan
10. Harman Baweja, son of Harry Baweja
Harman Baweja owns amazing dancing skills, but when we talk about his acting—it was nothing. He has not been seen since “What’s Your Raashee?” which was a big flop, just like his debut movie “Love Story 2050”. He is the son of Harry Baweja, and couldn’t be completely out of our minds just because of having Hrithik Roshan’s look.
9. Sikander Kher, son of Anupam and Kiran Kher
Sikander Kher is the son of two excellent actors, Anupam and Kirron Kher. He is not a guy of Bollywood. He, in fact, failed to produce the same quality as his star-studded parents. So, it seems that Sikander has taken the right decision of staying away from Bollywood.
8. Jackky Bhagnani, son of Vashu Bhagnani
One of the most talented and successful producers in Bollywood, Vashu Bhagnani introduced his son Jackky Bhagnani as an actor. It seems that luck wasn’t with Jackky, which is why he failed to win the hearts of Bollywood audience.
7. Adhyayan Suman, son of Shekhar Suman
Even though Adhyayan was nominated for the Filmfare Best Debutant Award for his movie Haal-e-Dil, he failed to become the heartthrob of the Bollywood fans later on. He is the son of Shekhar Suman, and got attention because of having a relationship with Kangna Ranaut.
6. Riya Sen, daughter of Moon Moon Sen
Riya Sen has been a proof that acting demands more than sexy and hot look. She is a beautiful actress of the films like Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Jhankaar Beats, and Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa. Riya didn’t achieve any prominent success in this industry.
5. Suneil Anand, son of Dev Anand
Dev Anand is an outstanding and famous actor of Bollywood history. He has given over 110 movies, but it’s very unfair that his son couldn’t get any prominent role here. Almost all the movies of Suneil were simply disastrous.
4. Uday Chopra, son of Yash Chopra
Uday Chopra is the son of famous producer, Yash Chopra. It was expected that he’ll get much success. His debut movie “Mohabbatein” was a super hit, but the credit goes to Shah Rukh Khan. Uday couldn’t get any prominent success in Bollywood.
3. Tanisha Mukherjee, daughter of Tanuja
Tanisha Mukherjee has three successful actresses in her family – her mother Tanuja Mukherjee, aunt Nutan and sister Kajol. So sad this cute actress didn’t get as much fame as her other family females.
2. Esha Deol, Daughter Of Hema Malini
Hema Malini is still the “Dream Girl” of Bollywood, but her daughter, Esha Deol has failed to become a magical girl. She didn’t get well, and her acting in various movies had been very bad. Though she won the Filmfare Best Debut Award for her first movie “Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe”, she just failed to move on towards the heights of success.
1. Fardeen Khan, son of Feroz Khan
Feroz Khan was multi-talented star of Bollywood. But his son, Fardeen Khan hardly got some movies. His debut movie “Prem Agan” won him a Filmfare Best Debut Award, but Fardeen’s acting career has been a big fail.
Did you like this particular article? Share your thoughts with us!