YouTube has been the “go to” website to stream and watch videos for quite some time. It did not take long for YouTube to introduce revenue sharing since YouTube videos now have advertisements and endorsements linked to them. Thus, just about anyone can make money by uploading videos on YouTube. However, making a career out of posting videos on YouTube and becoming rich as a result is not an easy task. However, there happen to be some YouTubers who managed to achieve a somewhat “celebrity” status on the video sharing site and have earned millions of dollars.
List of Content
- 10. TobyGames / TobyTurner / Tobuscus (Approx. USD2.18 million)
- 9. TheRadBrad (Approx. USD1.38 million)
- 8. TheWillyRex/WillyRex (Approx. USD2.31 million)
- 7. TheFineBros (Approx. USD2.41 million)
- 6. Vegetta777 (Approx. USD2.59 million)
- 5. SkyDoesMinecraft (Approx. USD2.92 million)
- 4. Smosh (Approx. USD4.50 million)
- 3. DisneyCollectorBR (Approx. USD5.06 million)
- 2. BluCollection (Approx. USD6.38 million)
- 1. PewDiePie (USD8.47 million)
So, here is a look at the top 10 richest YouTube stars in this mid 2014.
Please enjoy with their videos together and you can subscribe with them as below links to their YouTube channels.
10. TobyGames / TobyTurner / Tobuscus (Approx. USD2.18 million)Toby Turner is famous for his videos on YouTube, while he has been starred in a few films and television shows as well. Toby Turner had started out by uploading a video on his very first channel, Tobuscus, which depicted a sketch of what he would do if he had the remote from the film Click. Today, he has three different channels with millions of subscribers.
YouTube Channel: Tobuscus
9. TheRadBrad (Approx. USD1.38 million)TheRadBrad is the user name and the name of the YouTube channel of the American YouTube video game commentator, Bradley Colburn. His walkthrough videos always tend to be lengthy, which is the reason behind his fame, and he was created walkthrough videos of a variety of popular games. As of this year, theRadBrad channel has more than 697 million views and more than 2.1 million subscribers.
YouTube Channel: theRadBrad
8. TheWillyRex/WillyRex (Approx. USD2.31 million)Willyrex is the YouTube username of the Spanish video game commentator, Guillermo Diaz, who is known for his Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto V, Happy Wheels and Minecraft videos. As of this year, Diaz’s primary TheWillyrex channel has more than 470 million views and more than 3.1 million subscribers. He frequently plays with his fellow rich YouTube stars.
YouTube Channel: TheWillyrex
7. TheFineBros (Approx. USD2.41 million)Benny and Rafi Fine, known as the Fine Brothers on YouTube, are two online directors, producers, and writers who are popular for their narrative web series, React video series, and a few timed spoiler series. TheFineBros channel has more than 260 million video views and more than 7 million subscribers. TheFineBros2 is the secondary channel that the Fine Brothers launched in 2009 and it now has over 14 thousand subscribers.
YouTube Channel: TheFineBros
6. Vegetta777 (Approx. USD2.59 million)Vegetta777 or Samuel De Luque is the Spanish video game commentator known for his Grand Theft Auto V and Minecraft videos that have a movie-like narrative style. At the beginning of last year, he had more than 430 million video views and more than 3.4 million subscribers. His unique narrative style, where he tries to create histories and stories, is the reason behind his popularity.
YouTube Channel: Vegetta777
5. SkyDoesMinecraft (Approx. USD2.92 million)SkyDoesMinecraft, which is the username of Adam Dahlberg who has the nick-name is Butt sagginton, is an American video game commentator and YouTube celebrity. He gained fame for his YouTube Minecraft commentary and gameplay videos. As of January 2014, the SkyDoesMinecraft has received more than 1.53 billion views and has more than 7.8 million subscribers. Adam Saggington’s is currently also among YouTube’s most subscribed channels.
YouTube Channel: SkyDoesMinecraft
4. Smosh (Approx. USD4.50 million)Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox are the YouTube comedy duo, collectively known as Smosh. They created their YouTube channel of the same name back in 2005. As of this year, their channel has more than 2.92 billion views and more than 15.6 million subscribers. Their channel also happens to be the second most subscribed YouTube channel. Smosh has been diversifying the video content over the years.
YouTube Channel: Smosh
3. DisneyCollectorBR (Approx. USD5.06 million)DisneyCollectorBR is the YouTube channel of Brazilian girl, whose name is not known. All this girl does is make videos in which she opens and assembles Disney toys, and briefly plays with them as well. She has quite a mysterious and uplifting accent that is frequently heard in the commentary that accompanies her videos. Moreover, her face is never visible in her videos.
YouTube Channel: DisneyCollectorBR
2. BluCollection (Approx. USD6.38 million)Along with being one after the other on this list, the video content posted on BluCollection is surprisingly similar to that posted on DisneyCollectorBR. Just like DisneyCollectorBR’s videos, the unnamed YouTuber in the videos uploaded on BluCollection opens, assembles and plays with various toys. The YouTuber also provides reviews of Cars toys, Disney toys and even Play-Doh.
YouTube Channel: Blucollection
1. PewDiePie (USD8.47 million)PewDiePie is the YouTube user name of the of the renowned Swedish YouTube celebrity, video game commentator and vlogger, Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. His commentary is always heard in his videos over gameplay footage of action and horror video games that he plays. As of this year, PewDiePie has more than 3.34 billion views and more than 20.7 million subscribers.
YouTube Channel: PewDiePie
Thus, these were the top 10 richest YouTube stars that have became self-made millionaires just by uploading videos on YouTube. And what do you think about this business?