With the passage of time, it has become really tough to keep a check and balance between a healthy lifestyle and the workload. Every one of us is sick of the boring and monotonous routine. In such a situation, we should definitely consider to bring a positive change in our life. Gardening is one of the most productive activities we can enjoy during the spare time. If you are fond of reading gardening books, then here are top 10 most popular gardening books in 2015.
List of Content
- 10. The Urban Gardener by Matt James
- 9. Five-Plant Gardens, 52 Ways to Grow a Perennial Garden with Just Five Plants by Nancy J. Ondra
- 8. The Wreath Recipe Book: Year-Round Wreaths, Swags, and Other Decorations to Make with Seasonal Branches by Alethea Harampolis and Jill Rizzo
- 7. Grow a Little Fruit Tree: Simple Pruning Techniques for Small-Space, Easy-Harvest Fruit Trees by Ann Ralph
- 6. Cultivating Garden Style, Inspired Ideas and Practical Advice to Unleash Your Garden Personality by Rochelle Greayer
- 5. Epic Tomatoes: How to Select & Grow the Best Varieties of all Time by Craig LeHoullier
- 4. The Plant Lover’s Guide to Salvias by John Whittlesey
- 3. Essential Perennials, the Complete Reference to 2,700 Perennials for the Home Garden by Ruth Rogers Clausen and Thomas Christopher
- 2. Heaven is a Garden: Designing Serene Outdoor Spaces for Inspiration and Reflection by Jan Johnsen
- 1. Hellstrip Gardening, Create a Paradise Between the Sidewalk and the Curb by Evelyn J. Hadden
10. The Urban Gardener by Matt James
This book has lots of interesting information and beautiful pictures for you to get inspired with. From this book, you can learn how to design outdoor spaces for balconies, roof terraces, courtyards, basement areas, front gardens and more. The book has been written by Matt James. This contains much information about drought-tolerant thyme lawns, growing climbers through trees, shrubs and hedges as well as accent passageways and steps.
Check Also: Which are 10 Most Beautiful Netbooks Carrying Bags
9. Five-Plant Gardens, 52 Ways to Grow a Perennial Garden with Just Five Plants by Nancy J. Ondra
This is one of the most useful books for those who want to know the basics of gardening. This has been written by Nancy J. Ondra. By reading this book, you can be able to plant and take care of a handful of trees and beautiful flowers. The author has offered information about flowers, a planting plan and a shopping list for you to have clear idea. You can also read much about rain gardens, gardens that attract wildlife, and other types of gardens.
8. The Wreath Recipe Book: Year-Round Wreaths, Swags, and Other Decorations to Make with Seasonal Branches by Alethea Harampolis and Jill Rizzo
This is one of the most popular gardening books to read. It has been a rich source of cherry blossom boughs, lilac centerpieces, and citrus-colored straw flowers. The book lets you obtain information about little gardens and how to plant several plant species there.
7. Grow a Little Fruit Tree: Simple Pruning Techniques for Small-Space, Easy-Harvest Fruit Trees by Ann Ralph
If you love fruit trees but have little space, then don’t worry after reading this book you would have enough knowledge of how to plant fruit trees in restricted or limited spaces. This has been a great gardening book ever wrote. It contains useful photos and information about close planting techniques, espaliers, basic pruning, watering, pest issues and others.
Check Also: Top 10 Best Books to Read this Weekend
6. Cultivating Garden Style, Inspired Ideas and Practical Advice to Unleash Your Garden Personality by Rochelle Greayer
This book contains chapters about beautiful gardens. It helps you plant great and stylish gardens. The author of this book is Rochelle Greayer/ she talks much about romantic staycation, hacienda, Danish, zen, festive family retreats and cottage gardens.
5. Epic Tomatoes: How to Select & Grow the Best Varieties of all Time by Craig LeHoullier
With the variety of flowers and vegetables to have in your garden, this is a must to read book. It contains useful information about flowers and tomato plants. The book has been written by Craig LeHoullier. The author talks about how to use suckers in different seasons, how to get rid of critters, how to grow flowering beds, and how to keep space for caged and sprawling plants.
4. The Plant Lover’s Guide to Salvias by John Whittlesey
The Plant Lover’s Guide is yet another wonderful gardening book. This is written by John Whittlesey. The author has shown 150 plants in a wide range of colors, all of which are not suitable for Wisconsin weather. You can make your garden look beautiful and charming with this fantastic source of information.
Check Also: Top 10 Digital Story Books
3. Essential Perennials, the Complete Reference to 2,700 Perennials for the Home Garden by Ruth Rogers Clausen and Thomas Christopher
This book is one of the most popular gardening books ever. It contains information about flower colors, foliage characteristics, bloom time, size, light and temperature requirements, pests, sowing seeds, dividing plants, and much more. If you want to have brief information about how to plant a perfect garden, then this is the right book for you.
2. Heaven is a Garden: Designing Serene Outdoor Spaces for Inspiration and Reflection by Jan Johnsen
The author of this book named Jan Johnsen has combined ancient traditions and modern trends for creating sanctuaries of calmness. This is an interesting source of information for gardeners. The book includes useful write-ups about spring, waterfall, reflecting pools, rock gardens and stone bridges. It is a complete book with a variety of chapters you should attention to.
1. Hellstrip Gardening, Create a Paradise Between the Sidewalk and the Curb by Evelyn J. Hadden
This book has been written by Evelyn J. Hadden. This gives you much information about how the gardeners can enhance tough spaces by planting lush, flower-filled gardens, adding raised beds etc. The author has provided unique ideas and techniques about what to include or avoid in a curbside garden.
Check Also: Top 10 Most Popular Fictional Detectives of All Time
Do you love to read the gardening books?
Leave a Reply