How much you love your boyfriend? I am sure your love is unconditional. If you want to express your love to him via poems, you have come to the right page. Here are top 10 best poems about boyfriend — 2016.
List of Content
- 10. What I Love About You by Sharrey Mila
- 9. Love’s Journey by Jenna
- 8. Since the Day We Met by Raquel Williams
- 7. Me and You by Karly
- 6. You mean the World to Me by Serbec
- 5. Until Forever Dies by Jenna
- 4. Perfect In My Eyes by Margo
- 3. I Love the Way by Jojo
- 2. Uncertainty by Charlie Johansson
- 1. All Your Fault by Kerry Lee
10. What I Love About You by Sharrey Mila
The sparkle in your eye,
The warmth of your skin.
Your breath on my neck,
That shakes me within.
9. Love’s Journey by Jenna
When my eyes are locked with his
My lips are longing for his kiss
I feel a love I’ve never known
Yet my heart feels so alone.
8. Since the Day We Met by Raquel Williams
I remember the day we met
Both shy, but wanted to talk
Even when we tried
We didn’t know what to say.
7. Me and You by Karly
Me and You
Against the world
You’re my man
And I’m your girl.
6. You mean the World to Me by Serbec
You mean the world to me
Nothing will ever come between us
No matter what anybody says or does
You will always be in my heart.
5. Until Forever Dies by Jenna
This is us,
We have each other,
Whether in the same room.
4. Perfect In My Eyes by Margo
I love the way you care for me
I love the way you make me feel safe, when wrapped in your arms
I love the way you protect me
I love the way you’ll always be there for me.
3. I Love the Way by Jojo
I love the way you tell me that I’m beautiful,
and the way you make me laugh like no one else.
I love the way you move the hair away from my eyes,
and then kiss me on my face.
2. Uncertainty by Charlie Johansson
Do you care about me
Does anyone love me
Why don’t you call
Why do I think about you constantly.
1. All Your Fault by Kerry Lee
I lay on you calm, cool, collected as the warmth of our touch warms me to the very core.
But then you…
play silently with my hair and I am no longer calm. My inner voice screams at me to passionately kiss you but my body doesn’t want to move an inch.
All of these are very lovely poems. I am sure you would love to say them to someone you have fallen in love with.