Real trees are nice, but they do tend to make a mess. The other alternative is artificial trees and many people are choosing them over the real ones. If you are considering the switch or if you have already done it and your artificial Christmas tree is not as pretty as it once was, you have the chance to upgrade. Here are the top 10 most popular Christmas trees at affordable prices for you to consider.
10. Finley Home Winter Park Tabletop Medium Christmas Tree
This white Christmas tree is small. It stands only 4.5 feet tall and 40 inches wide. It can fit onto a table top or sit on your floor like a real tree. With it there are 472 tips for you to place your favorite ornaments and other decorations. It is ideal for anyone with limited space available.
9. LB International Pop Up 6 Foot Green Artificial Christmas TreeThis six foot Christmas tree has 350 clear lights twinkling out from its green branches. It collapses easily when not in use. It is a pencil style tree which works great if you want a tall tree without a lot of bulk in the width.
8. National Tree Company 4 1/2 Feet Dunhill Fir TreeThis short tree has plenty of lights to decorate it without you having to invest in them. It also includes spare bulbs and fuses in case one blows out. It is flame resistant and very full so that you will have plenty of space for all of your ornaments. You can set it up on the floor or a large table. You will love because it is one of the most popular Christmas trees.
7. National Tree 7 1/2 Feet Feel Real Douglas Fir TreeThis tree comes with a 5 year warranty on it as well as a two year warranty on the lights. It is easy to turn on due to the convenient foot switch. It is filled with long lasting LED clear bulbs to ensure it is energy efficient. You get spare bulbs and it is all flame resistant. The tree itself is very full and well formed.
6. National Tree 7 1/2 Feet Dunhill Fir TreeThis tree has hinged branches as well as a 5 year warranty so that you will know that each year you want to use it, it will be beautiful. It is flame resistant and unlit so that you can add your own colored or clear lights. It is a large tree with plenty of space for all of your garland strands, bows, and ornaments.
5. Kurt Adler Pre-Lit Point Pine Tree 7 FeetThis 7 feet tall pine tree is beautifully lit with white lights. When formed right it will extend to 46” at the bottom and taper up the entire 7 feet. There are 1026 tips for decorations and since it is pre-lit, you do not have to worry about investing in lights.
4. National Tree 7 1/2 Feet North Valley Spruce TreeThis Christmas tree is beautiful when decorated because of its amazing color and shape. There are 550 lights included on it which leaves room for you to add a strand of colored lights if you want them. There are spare bulbs and thanks to the hinged construction it will always be easy for you to put up. It extends to 52 inches at the base and comes with a 5 year warranty.
3. GKI Bethlehem Lighting 7 1/2 Foot Christmas Tree850 bright white mini lights is what makes this tree even better. It has heavy duty wire branches that are easy to form and able to hold even the heaviest ornaments. It comes with an outstanding 10 year warranty and 4,671 tips on the tree and extends out to 70 inches at the base. It is also fire resistant, crush resistant, and fade proof.
2. National Tree Dunhill 7 1/2 Feet Christmas TreeThis 7.5 feet tall tree is 59 inches in diameter at the base. It comes with 750 clear lights already on it. The branches are metal hinged and it is easy to set up thanks to the fact it is divided into three sections. This tree also gives owners plenty of room for their ornaments because it has 2,514 individual tips. This also creates a very full looking tree.
1. National Tree 7 1/2 Foot Kingswood Fir Pencil TreeThis pencil style tree has 350 lights. It is ideal for anyone who wants a unique, tall tree that does not take up a lot of space in their home or office. The tree itself has a 5 year warranty and there is a 2 year warranty on the lights. It is one of the best selling trees on Online Store.
Which is your favorite Christmas tree?