Watch is one of the widely used accessories. For many of us, it is a way to look stylish, while for others the watches are necessity to get updated with time. Everyone loves to wear comfortable watches that come with unique styles and look like precious diamonds and jewels. Whatever your taste may be, a wristwatch should always be on your hand to give you an elegant and attractive look. Let us take a look at the list of top 10 most expensive watch brands in 2015.
List of Content
- 10. Chopard 201 Carat Watch – USD2.9 Million
- 9. Breguet & Fils, Paris, No. 2667 Precision Watch – USD4.7 Million
- 8. Patek Philippe Reference 1527 Wristwatch – USD5 Million
- 7. Louis Moinet Meteoris Watch – USD5.6 Million
- 6. A. Lange & Sohne’s Grand Complication – USD6.1 Million
- 5. Piaget Emperador Temple Watch – USD6.3 Million
- 4. Patek Philippe 1928 Single Button Chronograph Watch – USD7.6 Million
- 3. Patek Philippe 1939 Platinum World Time Watch – USD8.0 Million
- 2. Patek Philippe Henry Graves Super Complication Pocket Watch – USD11 Million
- 1. The Breguet Marie Antoinette – USD15 Million
10. Chopard 201 Carat Watch – USD2.9 Million
Chopard is known for its great quality jewelry items, perfumes and fashion accessories. The brand has come up with some of the most fantastic and outstanding jewelries and watches in the history. The Chopard 201 Carat Watch features 874 diamonds and this was first sold in 2000 at USD2.9 million. The watch is extremely attractive and contains 3 heart shaped, 289 pear shaped, 139 round diamonds and 443 fancy diamonds. It has unique look and is very nice.
9. Breguet & Fils, Paris, No. 2667 Precision Watch – USD4.7 Million
This particular watch is one of the rarest and most elegant watches. For the first time, this watch was made of 18 karat gold, and sold to Mr. Garcias of London. The cost of this watch is USD4.7 million. What makes it special is the bimetallic platinum body, steel screws, and gorgeous yellow dial that is made of pure gold.
8. Patek Philippe Reference 1527 Wristwatch – USD5 Million
Patek Philippe is well known watch brand. This particular watch of the brand has been made with 18 karat gold. It is one of the oldest watches ever. For the first time it was sold in 1814 to Mr. Garcias of London. The watch has attractive look, and whole body is made of high quality steel with gold dials and diamonds inside the watch.
7. Louis Moinet Meteoris Watch – USD5.6 Million
The time Louis Moinet asked Luc Lubenne to get pieces of moon, he had a nice idea in mind—the creation of a Meteoris watch. The series of Louis Moinet Meteoris Watches have been sold USD5.6 million per piece. This is an eleant watch, featuring a rare meteoris tourbillion mars, tourbillion rosetta stone, tourbillion moon, and tourbillion asteroid.
6. A. Lange & Sohne’s Grand Complication – USD6.1 Million
Lange & Sohne is a German watch brand, established in 1833. It is one of the most reputable watch companies. The expensive watches of this brand are in no short. This specific watch is simple looking yet very sophisticated. It features 50mm diameter pink gold case, and has more than 840 parts. The watch is powered by Mainspring, and lets the wearer enjoy an awesome feel of wearing a gorgeous watch.
5. Piaget Emperador Temple Watch – USD6.3 Million
The best thing about this watch is that it is made of more than 1200 tiny parts. The watch has precious diamonds, and its design is similar to a pyramid. The watch features colorful pearls and the series has been marketed in a number of colors.
4. Patek Philippe 1928 Single Button Chronograph Watch – USD7.6 Million
The Patek Philippe 1928 Single Button Chronograph Watch is best known for its 34 mm cushion shaped single button chronograph that has been created with 18 karat white gold. The other fantastic specifications of this watch are Breguet numerals, and attractive color. It was first sold in an auction of 2011. This is truly an expensive watch of all time.
3. Patek Philippe 1939 Platinum World Time Watch – USD8.0 Million
Patek Philippe has been known for its uniquely styled expensive watches. This particular watch is another wonderful branded accessory, sold in an auction of 2002. The approximate cost of the watch is USD8.0 million. Its variety of finishes like yellow, red, golden, platinum, steel, are truly remarkable.
2. Patek Philippe Henry Graves Super Complication Pocket Watch – USD11 Million
Two friends of America named James Packard and Henry Graves took the decision of making timepieces back in 1927. Their endless efforts came up with some advanced and gorgeous range of watches. This particular watch is known for its horological technique, and is made of 18 karat gold. The watch is very classy and has now been places in a display of Geneva’s museum. It is one of the most expensive watch brands.
1. The Breguet Marie Antoinette – USD15 Million
This watch has been a creation of Breguet Marie Antoinette. It is, to the date, the most expensive watch. This is known for its jumping hour, power reserve, and bimetallic thermometer. The watch was first developed years ago. It has had diamonds and gold, and received global attention.