With the holidays just around the corner, everyone is searching for the ideal gift. Many people consider holiday themed gift baskets. They are easy gifts for people you do not know very well. However, if you know someone and are not sure what to get for them, you can also take advantage of gift baskets. If you know they love chocolate, as most people do, combine the best of both worlds with one of the top 10 most popular chocolate gift baskets. It will be easy for you, delicious for them.
10. Mega Delectable Artisan Crafted Gift BasketImagine Belgian chocolate covered treats. Twelve each of chocolate covered sandwich cookies, chocolate covered nutter butter cookies, chocolate covered graham crackers and fruits. There are even pistachios, cranberry bark, cookie barks, dark chocolate almond bark, pretzels, and six truffles, all of which are either dipped or made of chocolate. The whole box is elegant looking and you can personalize it with a gift card.
9. Art of Appreciation Gift Basket’s Chocolate Traveler Gift TowerThis suitcase shaped chocolate basket is truly a treat for anyone who loves exotic chocolates. It has Bavarian creams, Belgian, French, Tiramisu chocolates, as well as Godiva truffles, and more. A gift message personalizes the most amazing chocolate treats from all over the world.
8. Art of Appreciation Gift Basket’s Love and Joy of Ghirardelli ChocolateThis gift set comes in a blue basket and it is filled with the Ghirardelli blue and gold delights. It is ideal for any family member or friend who loves chocolate treats. If you do not know a chocolate lover, it could also work well as a personal treat for yourself.
7. Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate ArrayThis small gift basket leaves nothing to be desired and everything a chocolate lover can savor. It has a variety of chocolates including square bags of dark and raspberry, mint and dark, as well as milk and caramel. There are squares of chocolate, a dark caramel bar, and even a devotion bar.
6. Dante Confection’s Chocolate Truffles Gift BoxThis Dante Confections gift box is filled with a dozen artisan chocolate truffles. It will arrive in a gold box and each truffle is hand painted to look almost too beautiful to eat. Do you know someone who will love these chocolaty treats?
5. Chocolate Treasures Gourmet Food Gift BasketsThis basket of assortments is one of the prettiest available. It is all wicker and filled with chocolaty treats that will be sure to please even the most special person in your life. It has a large variety of chocolates in all forms of goodness. Even caramels.
4. Art of Appreciation Gift Basket’s Godiva Gold ChocolateNothing is better than Godiva chocolate. Especially when it is chocolate covered strawberries, almonds, bars, truffles and a lot more. No matter what the occasion may be. The receiver will be glad that you cared enough to give them the best chocolate treats.
3. Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Thank You Desk Caddy Coffee and Chocolate TreatsThis simple basket of chocolate is filled with a little more. It contains not only enough chocolate to satisfy any chocolate fantasy, but it also features some coffee flavors that are simply amazing. Each basket is crafted with a lot of detail and it looks great wherever you want to put it.
2. Chocolate, Caramel, and Crunch Gift BasketThis simple gift basket is filled with a variety of treats that are beyond every chocolate lover’s dreams. It has caramel corn, peanut brittle, chocolate and white chocolate covered pretzels, and a lot of other amazingly sweet treats that yoursomeone special will enjoy.
1. Ferroro Rocher 48 CountWho doesn’t love Ferroro Rocher chocolates? It is an amazing combination of creamy chocolate that covers whole hazelnuts, chocolate cream, and a crisp wafer. It is the ideal gift for any holiday or special occasion. Perhaps your loved one will share it with you.
Which chocolate gift basket do you like?