Decorating for Christmas is half the fun of the holidays. The other half is ensuring that you have only the most interesting and pretty decorations while avoiding the stuff that your neighbors may have. Here are the top 10 most unique Christmas decor items. Any of these things will ensure that you are able to stand out among others in your neighborhood.
List of Content
- 10. Funny Santa Christmas Yard Decoration
- 9. 6 Piece Santa Suit Christmas Silverware Holders
- 8. Wine Bottle Cover Set of 2
- 7. Mud Pie Christmas Santa Clause or Elf’s Legs
- 6. Christmas Santa Kitchen Apron
- 5. Hand Painted Resin Bah Humbug Skull
- 4. Tree Buddees Celebration Santa- Beer Time
- 3. Naughty or Nice Decisions
- 2. Angry Cat Christmas Cards
- 1. Child to Cherish Santa’s Message Plate Set
10. Funny Santa Christmas Yard Decoration
What could be cuter than having Santa sleep on your porch railing or roof top? It is perhaps not the real one, but this wood painted St. Nick looks real cute. The set includes mounting brackets so that you can easily put him where you want him.
9. 6 Piece Santa Suit Christmas Silverware HoldersChristmas dinner can be a little more special if you add these six colorful and detailed pockets for your silverware. It is three jackets and three pants and each one is more than able to hold a fork, knife and spoon set.
8. Wine Bottle Cover Set of 2Wine bottles can also take on a new appeal when you cover them with decorations that are sure to make your guests smile. Each cover is knitted. It has a hat for the cork area and Santa’s suit for the bottle. It is ideal for using on your Christmas wine bottles or when you are giving the gift of wine, you can wrap it in an unexpected way.
7. Mud Pie Christmas Santa Clause or Elf’s LegsMake people who come to see your holiday celebration think that you have Santa stuck in your chimney, under your tree, or in the trunk of your vehicle. All they will be able to see is his legs which can be velcroed wherever you want it. These legs also measure 30 inches.
6. Christmas Santa Kitchen ApronBaking cookies and fixing ham can be even more fun if you wear your apron. It will certainly have your family giggling as you dress and play Santa’s helper while wearing his suit. It ties at the back and has adjustable shoulder straps.
5. Hand Painted Resin Bah Humbug SkullSkulls and Christmas are rarely thought of. However, this unique resin skull will give your tabletop a variety of class. Whether you are thinking “bah humbug” or simply wanting to stand out, why not at least consider this unique figurine with his Santa hat.
4. Tree Buddees Celebration Santa- Beer TimeFor the beer loving group, you can own a cute tree ornament that features Santa without his shirt and celebrating with an overflowing mug of beer. It is made of high quality resin and it is guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone’s face when they see him.
3. Naughty or Nice DecisionsAll children strive to be nice so that Santa will bring them gifts. As an adult, you can make fun of the whole, “Naughty or Nice” debate. Post your sign saying that it is a tough decision for you. Everyone will get a chuckle while you host your own personal debate.
2. Angry Cat Christmas CardsWho says cats cannot guard a home? If you have a friend with a sense of humor or a love of cats, perhaps you should give them a card that will make them chuckle. It features a very unhappy cat who is clawing Santa’s bottom. One box includes 12 cards and the inside says simply, “Wishing you the special joys of the season”.
1. Child to Cherish Santa’s Message Plate SetChristmas means sweet treats, especially if your children set them out for Santa. You can give your kids a chance to tell Santa how much love goes into the cookies and milk they leave out for him with this ceramic plate set. One kit includes the plate, a milk jar, reindeer treats, and chalk so that your child can write on the plate.
Which Christmas items do you like?