Confused about how to do your school assignments? There is nothing to worry about because if you have prepared your lessons throughout the year, it is not a tough job to complete the home projects. Here we have given top 10 poems for school assignments.
List of Content
- 10. I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer by Stefanie
- 9. Last Chance by Matt
- 8. Truth Untold by Crystal Adam
- 7. The One by Joe
- 6. I Wish I Wasn’t Alone by Whitney Barton
- 5. I Tried So Hard by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- 4. Christmas Bells by Shiv Sharma
- 3. The Importance of A Sister by Shirley Daley
- 2. You Were Inside Me by Lori McBride
- 1. A broken family tree by Terrie Brushette
10. I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer by Stefanie
I am not a victim of breast cancer. I am experiencing breast cancer.
I am not dying. I am living.
I am not curing. I am healing and restoring.
I am not fearing. I am loving and trusting.
9. Last Chance by Matt
My heart aches, dad,
For the things you won’t do
My soul breaks, dad,
For all that we’ve been through.
8. Truth Untold by Crystal Adam
My pain and misery fall from the sky
So hard I try to ignore it, but it still gets by
Surrounds with memories of what could have been
The hatred screams under my skin.
7. The One by Joe
The one who brought me down to earth,
And held me everyday.
The one who gracefully gave me birth,
And said, I love you in every way.
6. I Wish I Wasn’t Alone by Whitney Barton
Once when I was little
I was happy and carefree
I used to run around laughing
Until it was time for tea.
5. I Tried So Hard by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I tried so hard.
I tried my best.
I gave you my all,
And now there’s nothing left.
4. Christmas Bells by Shiv Sharma
I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat.
3. The Importance of A Sister by Shirley Daley
A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.
2. You Were Inside Me by Lori McBride
You were inside me but only for a while
Only in my dreams do I embrace your smile.
In my thoughts I see you, my bleeding heart is torn.
1. A broken family tree by Terrie Brushette
I am one of many
Small branches of a broken tree
Always looking to the ones above
For guidance, strength and security.
All of these poems are purposed to help you get some freedom of mind, but this doesn’t mean you should ignore your studies. Focus on your subjects so that you get good grades, with a bright future waiting for you. Do you like these poems?