Straight hair is one such fashion trend that has been in since many years and with no doubt it will remain among most preferred hair styles in coming years too! Furthermore, for all those who like to flaunt their favorite outfit with straight and smooth hair often, achieving it is not as hectic as it was before. Below is a list of top 10 best hair straighteners 2015 for women.
Why choose one?
Wondering how can you get straight hair without going to parlor and spending hours seeing your hair suffer and get damaged over the traditional hair straightening iron? Then without giving a second thought you can buy a hair straightener of your favorite brand. A hair straightener is a hair styling product especially designed to allow people straight their hair anywhere and anytime. And this is possible due to the convenient straightening process that these straighteners offer. Apart from the convenience, one can avoid the damage that is otherwise caused by straightening your hair from an iron. These straighteners are created to perform their function at nominal and correct heat or temperature, whereas the traditional irons do not have hair favorable heating temperature, which can make your hair dry and frizzy.
Some most preferred and recommended top 10 Hair Straighteners 2015 for women include:
10. Remington S7210 Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron
All of us do not actually like spending much on styling equipment. Mostly, because we are afraid of whether it will suit me or not confusion. For those who like to be in budget yet want quality and value for their money, this hair straightener is an appropriate choice.
– Pros: Light weight, affordable, works on wet and dry hair both and allows a good grip while performing straightening.
– Cons: Heats up too fast and does not display temperature or heat intensity.
As the name suggests this hair straightener is very cute and stylish in looks, however this is not all it has various other attributes also. It comes with a proper temperature display and control settings. In order to make you have convenient straightening experience it has a rubber spot, where the user can place and press his thumb while pressing hair.
– Pros: three temperature control settings and makes use of ceramic plates with side heating technology.
– Cons: No flaw apart from the fact that it is a bit expensive in the time when there are many companies on board offering great deals.
This straightener also comes with ceramic plating, the difference that makes this better that the earlier straightener is the availability of extra flat plates. This facilitate the process, allowing you achieve results much faster.
– Pros: Wide plates, leaves less frizzy hair, and proper settings display with LED lights.
– Cons: It claims to get heat up to 455 degrees F in nearly 15 seconds, which makes it too hot very fast.
It is another straightener from a well-known brand. The unique attribute of this straightener is the auto shut-off facility that is rarely seen in other straighteners. Apart from this, the ergonomic design of the equipment makes the process an easy experience.
– Pros: LCD digital temperature display and ceramic tourmaline plating.
– Cons: A bit expensive pick!
Solia’s straightener is capable of providing a fast straightening process. This reduces the chances of overheating or overexposure to heat. Hence, helps maintaining heath of your hair.
– Pros: Multiple heat settings and comes in a thermal pouch
– Cons: A tough task for amateurs.
This hair straightener is especially designed for those who have sensitive hair, as it does not heat up much preventing damage from high heat.
– Pros: Safe for those having hair loss and has adjustable settings.
– Cons: The maximum temperature is low and restricted to 410 degrees F only.
It is a preferred and expensive hair straightener allowing temperature settings up to 450 degrees. Apart from this, it has dual floating plate system with auto shut-off setting also.
– Pros: It has varied temperature control settings allowing heat up to 450 degrees F and 4 year warranty.
– Cons: Highly expensive take.
The users are ought to find every feature in this very hair straightener that allows you to work anywhere while traveling too. This is possible with its universal voltage facility.
– Pros: An all in one styling tool
– Cons: As such it has no flaw in the use.
The reason that this particular stands out is due its attractive features. It has ten adjustable settings making the use convenient for most of the types of hair.
– Pros: It has floating plates for straightening and flipping
– Cons: As such it has no flaw in the use.
The major reason that this straightener stands out among the rest is due to its extra-long titanium coated plates, that make the users have their work done really fast. And other than this, the brand name definitely serves best of the features and reliability.
– Pros: Value for money and indicators flash indicating the usage movements.
– Cons: There are no flaws as such.
These are few top models that allow best hair straightening experience to its users.