It is easy to learn how to drive a car, but when you are to drive your favorite car, you think twice of whether to take the risk or not. There are a lot of car models which give maximum mileage and are too amazing to die for.
Check out this list of top 10 most popular car models of 2015.
List of Content
- 10. Ford Focus – 70 deaths per million
- 9. Honda Civic two-door – 76 deaths per million
- 8. Chevrolet Aveo – 99 deaths per million
- 7. Hyundai Accent four-door – 120 deaths per million
- 6. Nissan Versa – 130 deaths per million
- 5. Kia Rio – 149 deaths per million
- 4. Dodge Nitro – 51 deaths per million
- 3. Mazda 6 – 54 deaths per million
- 2. Jeep Patriot – 57 deaths per million
- 1. Mercury Grand Marquis – 57 deaths per million
10. Ford Focus – 70 deaths per million
Ford Focus is a wonderful car model, founded by the Ford Motor Company in the United States. It is known to produce excellent vehicles. This particular car model was presented between 2009 and 2012. It comes with sleek design and has many features.
9. Honda Civic two-door – 76 deaths per million
Honda is a Japanese company, behind various versatile cars. This company has created several dreamy vehicles for the worldwide clients. Honda Civic is a superb and road-friendly vehicle. This came between 2009 and 2012.
8. Chevrolet Aveo – 99 deaths per million
Chevrolet is a brand of vehicles made by General Motors in America. It is one of the famous auto makers in the world. Chevrolet Aveo is a wonderful car, came during 2010. This car is very nicely featured and is top notch.
7. Hyundai Accent four-door – 120 deaths per million
Hyundai is a famous vehicle brand. Hyundai Accent needs no introduction. It is efficient and affordable vehicle, which was outed a few years back and is superbly specified.
6. Nissan Versa – 130 deaths per million
Nissan is a car brand that you will come across in every corner of the world. The company’s Nissan Versa is superbly made car series. These vehicles are customer-friendly, and come in great designs and cost reasonable.
5. Kia Rio – 149 deaths per million
Kia is one of the world’s leading brands in the automotive world. In 2013, Kia sold over 2.75 million cars worldwide, showing that the company is of great interest for vehicle lovers. Kia Rio has been a car many of us die for. Am I right?
4. Dodge Nitro – 51 deaths per million
Dodge Nitro is yet another wonderful and famous car model. This was first presented in America, followed by successful global sales. The Dodge Nitro 2WD does not rank so highly on the safety scale, but is still loved a lot.
3. Mazda 6 – 54 deaths per million
Mazda is a world famous automotive company having roots in Japan. The Mazda 6 has been a superb car, full of life and its features made everyone a big fan. Isn’t it?
2. Jeep Patriot – 57 deaths per million
Jeep Patriot is another great car to sell at affordable prices. This is known for its fine performance, and lots of features. The interiors have comfortable seating etc.
1. Mercury Grand Marquis – 57 deaths per million
The Mercury Grand Marquis is no longer in production, but it is really an iconic car. This was presented during 2011. This car is reminded for its superb design, and lovely specifications. Do you have Mercury Grand Marquis?
Do you like these cars?